Monday, December 22, 2008

my radiator is singing me a bjork song.

i dreamt the other night about a long systems of man made caves. my family and i visited the caves as a tourist attraction. once we got inside i became increasingly scared. the cave was a series of rectangle rooms of various sizes which contained bizarre obstacles. at one point i decided i couldn't go on and i separated from my family. i was eventually lost and the entrances became increasingly tight and more complicated. I ended up stuck by a difficult and tedious puzzle that prevented me from entering the next room. i kept knocking the wooden pieces all over the very small space around me and i was crying. i started panicking because i thought I would never get out. Then some girls appeared out of nowhere. They lived in cave and wore dresses and i calmed down.
i can't really explain what that means but most likely it is really deep.


april and the phantom - animal collective
foxy and the weight of the world - black moth super rainbow + octopus project
our house - phantom planet
i'm sorry i sang on your hands that have been in the grave - sunset rubdown



"I almost came as a shark actually, but then I realized an eagle's slightly better."
shark vs. eagle

No comments: